ROSIE:S DAYS

ROSIE:S DAYS

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

how my day went today >>>>

 well started out ok >.mom went to eye dr >he told her that white bump on her eye wasnt BAD ..its a fluid filled cyst >.but will go away ( gez we are glad)  she was worried .dr gave her steroid eye drops tp help it go away >>  then toby came over to play >had great time >mom wanted to get pics of us playin in my new bed >>but we didnt want coopperate  <being stinkers >>MOL MOL  >  toby kept stopping to eat >>  he says his mom doesnt feed him ( but she does >u know how someone else food is better )  im soo tierd > being a kitty is tiering work > MOL > like my bed >toby didnt want to pose >so im in pic by myself >>but im really cute >>MOL  >>ok nite for now ttyl MEEOOW  xxoo>>>>>>. sorry mom didnt get this posted lastnite >>it wouldnt post  pic >>> hope u like it >> XXXooo  meeoow

1 comment:

  1. He rarely poses at home. I just got to catch him in the act.

    ReplyDelete